Please follow these instructions in order to log into your account:
- Visit the website where you originally purchased your tickets
- Click the "Buy Tickets" link
- Click the "My Account" link at the bottom of the page
- Enter your username and password and click "Log In"
Yes. $3.00 alcohol wristbands are required if you will be drinking alcoholic beverages on the festival grounds.
EXCEPTIONS: On your campsite and in the VIP Tent (except Tuesdsay)
In addition to a Daily, Weekend OR Reserved wristband, every patron must have ONE of the following:
- VIP Wristband
- Camping Wristband
- Employee/Vendor Wristband
- An Authorized Alcohol Wristband
- Safety/Parking Wristband
- These wristbands are provided with the on-site parking fee
- $5.00 Safety/Parking Wristbands are required for all off-site parking patrons. A new Safety/Parking Wristband will be needed to be purchased each day you attend the shows
We have the greatest variety of marketplace vendors from all over the country selling cowboy hats, boots, sunglasses, jewelry, clothing, sandals and more! To become a vendor, check out our Contact page for more info.
Be sure to stop by the Merchandise tent to purchase your hoodie, t-shirt or tank top today! Please find location on the Festival Map in the Event Program.
Artist Merchandise - Of course we give you the opportunity to purchase your favorite artist's t-shirt at the Merchandise tent. Please see the Festival Map in the Event Program for location.
Festival Merchandise - Be sure to stop by the Merchandise tent to purchase your hoodie, t-shirt or tank top today! Please find location on the Festival Map in the Event Program.
Souvenir Mugs - Each year we specially design collectible Souvenir Mugs that can be purchased in our beverage tents.
Programs - Get your Event Program at the Main Gate when you enter the grounds! It's FREE! The program contains all sorts of information from the Festival Map, Stage Schedules, Ticket Sales, Services Offered and Partner Sponsor information.
Food Vendors - We don't have variety limitations here! We have MANY terrific food options! We have a plethora of choices, from corndogs, spiral spuds, nachos, steak sandwiches, hamburgers, fries, pizza, many other deep fried goodies, to ice cream and frozen custard. You can get your eat on here!
Retail Vendors - We have the greatest variety of marketplace vendors from all over the country selling cowboy hats, boots, sunglasses, jewelry, clothing, sandals and more! To become a vendor check out our Contact page for more info!
ATM - (Automated Teller Machines) are located throughout the concert grounds.
Sponsor Camping Booklets - Sponsor advertising booklets are available at Camper Check-in featuring valuable coupons as well as advertising elements.
Camping - On site campsites are available with or without electric.
Hot Showers - are available at a minimal fee for campers.
Convenience Store - There is a campground store located near camping check-in that carries ice, coffee, beer and other convenience products.
Ice - is available for sale in camp area.
Firewood - is available for campfires for sale in the camp area.
Fresh Water Stations - for campers to fill buckets and jugs (limited hours).
Pumping Service - is available for your RV or Camper. Pit Stop Portables is on site during the festival offering pumping service for a fee.
Porta Potties - located throughout the grounds.
24 Hour Security - Security is provided by event, making the rounds throughout the grounds 24/7, for your safety.
Parking - is available right on our grounds for your safety and convenience. We also provide Premier Parking for a closer parking spot with less walking. Safety/Parking Wristbands are provided with the on-site parking fee. $5.00 Safety/Parking Wristband is required for all off-site parking patrons.
Golf Cart Shuttle - made available by Special Olympics, provides rides to and from the parking and camping areas to the festival grounds. A small donation is requested which benefits Special Olympics Organization.
Night Lighting -
- Patrons assume complete risk and responsibility for any and all loss, theft, damage or injury to person and/or personal property including electric damage, as event assumes no responsibility. No liability is assumed by event, owners, managers, promoters, sponsors or others associated with the event.
- Event will take place RAIN or SHINE.
- All acts advertised have confirmed their appearance; however, acts are subject to change without notice. There will be no refunds, exchanges or cancellations resulting from the failure of any act to appear at the festival.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL - no refunds, exchanges or cancellations.
- Event is not responsible for lost, stolen, or forgotten tickets or passes, or replacement of wristbands.
- Your ticket/campsite barcode may only be scanned no more than once. Once scanned, the individual bar code on it will be de-activated in our system. The individual bar code on it will be recorded with the date, time and specific gate and rendered "complete". This means that ONLY THE FIRST SCAN GETS INTO THE GATES. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to secure the barcodes to be sure they are legitimately used. Illegal copies will not be honored.
- Country USA, Rock USA and Festival Foods are the only authorized sellers of any and all Country USA & Rock USA tickets
or camping tokens. This includes the resale by ticket brokers or agencies.
- Country USA, Rock USA and Festival Foods are the only authorized sellers of any and all Country USA & Rock USA tickets or camping tokens. This includes the resale by ticket brokers or agencies.
- Roadside sales and any other scalped tickets will not be honored and will be confiscated.
- Food and Beverage carry-ins are not allowed in concert area.
- All persons, bags or other items are subject to search when entering concert grounds.
- Bring your own chair for general admission seating in concert area. Lounge chairs & blankets used for seating are prohibited.
- Complimentary tickets cannot be redeemed for cash or upgraded.
- All wristbands are non-transferrable.
- In addition to a Daily, Weekend OR Reserved wristband, every patron must have one of the following:
- VIP Wristband
- Camping Wristband
- Employee/Vendor Wristband
- An Authorized Alcohol Wristband required if you will be drinking alcoholic beverages on the festival grounds (Campsites excluded)
- Safety/Parking Wristband
- Safety/Parking Wristbands are provided with the on-site parking fee
- $5.00 Safety/Parking Wristband is required for all off-site parking patrons. A new Safety/Parking Wristband will need to be purchased each day you attend the shows
- No unauthorized audio or video recording or professional cameras allowed in concert area.
- No advertising or solicitation of any kind! This includes signs, banners, & flags with the exception of event sponsors (No offensive signs or banners). No camper will be permitted to engage in any private business. No sale of food, beverages, merchandise or any other goods/services.
- No party is allowed to reproduce, print, sell, promote, give away, or solicit ANY items or property that bear the name(s) or logo(s) of the FESTIVAL AND/OR THE ENTERTAINERS IN WHOLE OR IN PART. Anyone doing so is infringing on Trademark rights and jurisdictions and will be prosecutedto the fullest extent of the law.
- Your car pass MUST be attached to the driver side of your vehicle windshield and is non-transferable.
- No overnight parking in the parking lots. All vehicles will be ticketed and towed after 1am. Illegally parked vehicles will be towed.
- Towing: One Stop Towing is the Exclusive & Official Towing Service — Telephone is (920) 233-6274. There is a fee to be paid to One Stop Towing.
- Vehicles are subject to search upon entry and while vehicles are on the festival grounds. Festival Staff will be searching for items such as fireworks, weapons, illegal drugs, off road vehicles & for people sneaking in illegally.
- Anyone on the Festival grounds without the proper ticket/wristband is subject to a fine of $1,000 for trespassing.
- Any person or property on festival grounds is subject to search per management request.
- Drones are not allowed anywhere in campground or festival property.
- No golf carts, boats, power scooters (ADA Scooters Allowed), dirt bikes, or ATVs are allowed on site. No cruising on motorcycles or in vehicles within the campground or parking lots.
- Concealed and/or carried with a permit WEAPONS PROHIBITED on our site and will be confiscated.
- Knives, weapons, contraband, or other items representing knives, weapons, or contraband strictly prohibited and will be confiscated.
- Fireworks are prohibited.
- Excessive rowdiness and underage drinking will not be tolerated. Disruptive or disorderly behavior will result in arrest and/or ejection from the campground and festival site. All state and local traffic ordinances will be enforced. NO ONE MAY OPERATE ANY MOTOR VEHICLE WHILE INTOXICATED! OPERATION OF A MOTOR VEHICLE WHILE INTOXICATED WILL RESULT IN ARREST AND/OR EJECTION.
- Under Age Drinking will NOT be permitted. Anyone under 21 consuming alcohol will be prosecuted & subject to ejection by management.
- Have your ID with you at all times. You will need it to purchase alcohol or to enter bar areas.
- Please be advised that by attending the event you are implicitly agreeing that Country USA & Rock USA may use any photos taken of you by our photographers for promotional purposes, and your image may be used on our website, TV spots, or printed materials.
- Management has the right to refuse service or admission to anyone for any reason at its sole discretion.
- VIOLATIONS OF FESTIVAL POLICIES AND/OR STATE TRAFFIC STATUES MAY RESULT IN ANY OR ALL OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Citations and/or arrest by a law enforcement officer.
- Temporary or permanent ejections of the responsible person and or vehicle from the campsite and/or festival site.
- Management reserves the right to eject anyone at any time at its sole discretion. No refunds will be issued for any ejection.