Please follow these instructions in order to log into your account:
- Visit the website where you originally purchased your tickets
- Click the "Buy Tickets" link
- Click the "My Account" link at the bottom of the page
- Enter your username and password and click "Log In"
Yes. $3.00 alcohol wristbands are required if you will be drinking alcoholic beverages on the festival grounds.
EXCEPTIONS: On your campsite and in the VIP Tent. Exceptions: On your campsite and in the VIP tent.
- Most roads, in between campsites, in VIP, VIP with Electric, VIP Wooded with Electric and Deluxe Electric are paved with asphalt gravel.
- Festival sites are 20'X40'. These are the basic sites, non-electric. These are the furthest in walking distance to the festival grounds.
- VIP sites are 20'X40'. These are the basic sites, non-electric. These are closer in walking distance than the Festival sites, to the festival grounds.
- Deluxe VIP sites are 40'X40', non-electric and are close to the grounds like the VIP sites.
- VIP with Electric sites are 20'X40' with electricity (1-RV 110 volt 30 amp connection). These sites are very close to the grounds.
- VIP Wooded with Electric sites are 20'X40' with electricity. These sites also have trees on them for shade.
- Deluxe Electric sites are 40'X40' with electricity. These sites are the closest to the grounds.
- ALL campsites:
- Are sold for the full event only.
- Must have someone 21 years of age on each site.
- Can have up to 6 people per site.
- Include one steering wheel vehicle parking pass per site.
- Additional parking may be purchased on site for $50 for the weekend. This vehicle can either go on your site or in the overflow camping parking lot.
- RV's are considered a steering wheel vehicle therefore a separate parking pass must be purchased for additional vehicles.
We have the greatest variety of marketplace vendors from all over the country selling cowboy hats, boots, sunglasses, jewelry, clothing, sandals and more! To become a vendor, check out our Contact page for more info.
Be sure to stop by the Merchandise tent to purchase your hoodie, t-shirt or tank top today! Please find location on the Festival Map in the Event Program.
Festival App - The 2019 The Official Rock USA App is here! Now available in your App Store on iPhone and Android!!
Artist Merchandise - Of course we give you the opportunity to purchase your favorite artist's t-shirt at the Merchandise tent. Please see the Festival Map in the Event Program for location.
Festival Merchandise - Be sure to stop by the Merchandise tent to purchase your hoodie, t-shirt or tank top today! Please find location on the Festival Map in the Event Program.
Souvenir Mugs - Each year we specially design collectible Souvenir Mugs that can be purchased in our beverage tents. Previous year Country USA/Rock USA mugs may be brought in to use for the current year. It must be empty when entering the concert grounds.
Programs - Get your Event Program at the Main Gate when you enter the grounds! It's FREE! The program contains all sorts of information from the Festival Map, Stage Schedules, Ticket Sales, Services Offered and Partner Sponsor information.
Food Vendors - We are pleased to announce our partnership with Southern Hospitality Concessions! We are completely revamping the food and beverage experience of ROCK USA! This experience will be available to ALL FANS! To best describe this change, take it directly from our friends at SoHo Concessions: "Southern Hospitality Concessions (SoHo) believes in providing a unique, customized approach to event food and beverage services. We understand the importance of how food and beverage options contribute to the festival goers overall experience. SoHo meshes local and regional food trucks and restaurants with the company's "Gourmet Man Food" to create a unique flavor. By hand selecting vendors, curating menu selections, and incorporating local cuisine, SoHo prides itself on delivering a first class experience to all. In addition to classic favorites, we are pleased to offer vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free and various gourmet options that are a step above your conventional festival fare.
Retail Vendors - We have the greatest variety of marketplace vendors from all over the country selling cowboy hats, boots, sunglasses, jewelry, clothing, sandals and more! To become a vendor check out our Contact page for more info!
ATM - (Automated Teller Machines) are located throughout the concert grounds.
Sponsor Camping Booklets - Sponsor advertising booklets are available at Camper Check-in featuring valuable coupons as well as advertising elements.
Camping - On site campsites are available with or without electric.
Hot Showers - There are hot showers available at a minimal fee for campers. Showers are available from Thur-Sat approximately 7:00am to 5:00pm and Sunday 8-10am. Operating times are subject to change.
Convenience Store - There is a campground store located near camping check-in that carries ice, coffee, beer and other convenience products.
Ice - is available for sale in camp area.
Firewood - is available for campfires for sale in the camp area.
Fresh Water Stations - Fresh Water Stations available for campers to fill buckets and jugs.
Pumping Service - Pit Stop Portables is on site during the festival offering pumping service for your RV or camper for a fee. To arrange pumping see them at the Shower Building near Camper Check In. Sign up for same day service must be done by 11AM. Camper pumping and fresh water delivery services start approx. 1PM daily until dark. AS STATED IN WINNEBAGO COUNTY HEALTH CODE, NO DUMPING OF GREY WATER IS PERMITTED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. VIOLATORS WILL BE EJECTED. CITATIONS WILL BE ISSUED. STRICTLY ENFORCED!
Porta Potties - located throughout the grounds.
24 Hour Security - 24 HR security is provided by Country USA/Rock USA for your safety. Call 920-235-2340. Have your site number available.
Parking - Parking is available right on our grounds for your safety and convenience. We also provide Premier Parking for a closer parking spot with less walking. Parking generally opens 2 hours prior to gates opening. Parking times subject to change. There is no overnight parking in daily parking lots - this includes the VIP & Premier Parking lots. ANY VEHICLE PARKED ILLEGALLY WILL BE TOWED after 1am. Tailgating is not allowed in ANY parking lot, at any time. No parking refunds will be issued at any time. If available, motorcycle parking will be located in a separate lot for the same fee as General Parking. MAIN ENTRANCE PARKING ADDRESS : 4125 WASHBURN ST, OSHKOSH WI 54904
Golf Cart Shuttle - made available by Special Olympics, provides rides to and from the parking and camping areas to the festival grounds. A small donation is requested which benefits Special Olympics Organization.
Night Lighting - Night Lighting is up throughout the grounds, specifically around Porta Potties and other main areas.
- All patrons and bags will be searched each time you enter the festival. Any and all confiscated items or any items voluntarily surrendered, will NOT be held, checked, or returned.
- Campsite location may be subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances. Locations are NOT GUARANTEED.
- Patrons assume complete risk and responsibility for any and all loss, theft, damage or injury to person and/or personal property including electric damage, as event assumes no responsibility. No liability is assumed by event, owners, managers, promoters, sponsors or others associated with the event.
- All purchases are for ROCK USA Festival, not for a specific artist. Artists, schedule, and prices subject to change without notice. Artist or Festival cancellation IS NOT grounds for refund or exchange. No refunds or credit card cancellations.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL
- Event is not responsible for lost, stolen, or forgotten tickets or passes, or replacement of wristbands.
- Your campsite barcode may only be scanned no more than once. Once scanned, the individual bar code on it will be deactivated in our system. The individual bar code on it will be recorded with the date, time and specific gate and rendered "complete". This means that ONLY THE FIRST SCAN GETS INTO THE GATES. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to secure the barcodes to be sure they are legitimately used. Illegal copies will not be honored.
- Country USA, Rock USA and Festival Foods are the only authorized sellers of any and all Country USA & Rock USA tickets or camping tokens. This includes the resale by ticket brokers or agencies.
- WARNING: If you purchase a ticket from a ticket broker or any third party, Country USA and/or Rock USA will not guarantee that the tickets are valid, your tickets will be confiscated and you will be denied admission to the event. No re-sale of tickets is permitted via the internet including but not limited to eBay and Craigslist or any other interactive media except through the official Country USA & Rock USA websites.
- Roadside sales and any other scalped tickets will not be honored and will be confiscated.
- Food and Beverage carry-ins are not allowed in concert area.
- Bring your own chair for general admission seating in concert area. Lounge chairs & blankets used for seating are prohibited. (Country USA/Rock USA are not responsible for any chairs or property left behind on the grounds after the event or due to adverse weather evacuations).
- Complimentary tickets cannot be redeemed for cash or upgraded.
- All tickets and wristbands are non-transferrable.
- An Authorized Alcohol Wristband required if you will be drinking alcoholic beverages on the festival grounds (Campsites excluded)
- No unauthorized audio or video recording or professional cameras allowed in concert area.
- No advertising or solicitation of any kind! This includes signs, banners, & flags with the exception of event sponsors (No offensive signs or banners). No camper will be permitted to engage in any private business. No sale of food, beverages, merchandise or any other goods/services.
- No party is allowed to reproduce, print, sell, promote, give away, or solicit ANY items or property that bear the name(s) or logo(s) of the FESTIVAL AND/OR THE ENTERTAINERS IN WHOLE OR IN PART. Anyone doing so is infringing on Trademark rights and jurisdictions and will be prosecutedto the fullest extent of the law.
- Camping parking pass MUST be attached to the driver side of your vehicle windshield and is non-transferable.
- No overnight parking in the parking lots. All vehicles will be ticketed and towed after 1am. Illegally parked vehicles will be towed.
- Towing: One Stop Towing is the Exclusive & Official Towing Service — Telephone is (920) 233-6274. There is a fee to be paid to One Stop Towing.
- Vehicles are subject to search upon entry and while vehicles are on the festival grounds. Festival Staff will be searching for items such as fireworks, weapons, illegal drugs, off road vehicles & for people sneaking in illegally.
- Anyone on the Festival grounds without the proper ticket/wristband is subject to a fine of $1,000 for trespassing.
- Drones are not allowed anywhere in campground or festival property.
- No golf carts, boats, power scooters (ADA Scooters Allowed), dirt bikes, or ATVs are allowed on site. No cruising on motorcycles or in vehicles within the campground or parking lots.
- All weapons strictly prohibited and will be confiscated, (this includes individuals with permits).
- Knives, weapons, contraband, illegal drugs, fireworks, chains, wallet chains, spiked accessories, umbrellas, laser pointers, selfie sticks, water squirt guns or other items representing guns, knives, weapons, chains, or contraband strictly prohibited and will be confiscated. Any item that has the potential to cause injury will be at the discretion of the management team. No wallet chains.
- Fireworks are prohibited.
- Excessive rowdiness and underage drinking will not be tolerated. Disruptive or disorderly behavior will result in arrest and/or ejection from the campground and festival site. All state and local traffic ordinances will be enforced. NO ONE MAY OPERATE ANY MOTOR VEHICLE WHILE INTOXICATED! OPERATION OF A MOTOR VEHICLE WHILE INTOXICATED WILL RESULT IN ARREST AND/OR EJECTION.
- Under Age Drinking will NOT be permitted. Anyone under 21 consuming alcohol will be prosecuted & subject to ejection by management.
- Have your ID with you at all times. You will need it to purchase alcohol or to enter bar areas.
- Hypervibe, Inc. (d/b/a Country USA & Rock USA) reserves the right to use any photography/video taken at any event sponsored by Hypervibe, Inc., without the expressed written permission of those included within the photograph/video and without payment of any compensation. Hypervibe, Inc. may use the photograph/video in publications or other media material produced, used or contracted by Hypervibe, Inc. including, but not limited to, brochures, social media sites, websites, etc. Any person or organization not affiliated with Hypervibe, Inc. may not use, copy, alter, or modify Hypervibe, Inc. photographs, graphics, videography, or other similar reproductions or recordings without the advance written permission of an authorized personnel from Hypervibe, Inc..
- Management has the right to refuse service or admission to anyone for any reason at its sole discretion.
- VIOLATIONS OF FESTIVAL POLICIES AND/OR STATE TRAFFIC STATUES MAY RESULT IN ANY OR ALL OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Citations and/or arrest by a law enforcement officer.
- Temporary or permanent ejections of the responsible person and or vehicle from the campsite and/or festival site.
- Management reserves the right to eject anyone at any time at its sole discretion. No refunds will be issued for any ejection.
- RE-ENTRY will NOT BE PERMITTED to the festival grounds, (campers & VIP excluded). For safety concerns, once your ticket is scanned and you enter the grounds, you will not be allowed to RE-ENTER if you choose to leave. Each day, your barcode will be scanned ONCE to enter the festival grounds. Each night your ticket barcode will reset, allowing you to scan in the following day.